HI THERE, I’M DANIELLE
If you’re like most of the women here, you wear many hats – you’re a mom, you run the household, manage the finances…
And you worry constantly about security (life, financial, family) – praying nothing bad happens or breaks down because you can’t afford unexpected expenses.
Tell me, do any of these sound familiar?
- You feel like you suck at budgeting because you’re not keeping track of what’s coming in and going out.
- Every time you try to save, you end up spending that money on something else. You feel like you’ll never get ahead.
- You’re living paycheck to paycheck. You struggle to stick to your budget, so there’s never enough money left at the end of the month.
- You want to save more money but you don’t know where to start, and you don’t want to give up the things you love either.
I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL
I’m a wife and mom to four incredible little boys.
Since becoming a stay-at-home mom four years ago, we’ve been living on a single income.
There were times money was so tight we couldn’t afford to keep paper towels stocked – and that sucked.
So I wanted to learn simple ways to spend less; I didn’t want to take cold showers, collect crumbs off plates, or never eat at nice restaurants.
Instead, I searched high and low for the best ideas, tips, & advice for saving money in the areas we were already spending. I learned to cut out the things we didn’t care about – saving us hundreds of dollars month after month – to afford more of the things we love!
so now I want to help you!
Here, you’ll find practical tips for making and saving more money, while raising a family. Feel free to check out these blog posts below…
- 7 Saving-Money Challenges To Grow Your Bank Account
- 21 No-Spend Weekend Activities Your Family Will Enjoy
- 8 Reasons You Should Start Weekly Meal Planning Today
- 7 Cheap Hobbies for Moms on a Budget
CAn we be friends?!
In reality, I’m just a girl that loves coffee, anything chocolate, reality TV shows, and to save money wherever I can.
But I’d love for you to join me, too, on the journey to spending less, earning more, and living well on a budget! 🙂
BUILD AN EMERGENCY FUND FROM SCRATCH
My free 52-Week Savings Challenge shows you the easiest way to go from $0 to $1,000 in your bank account.