Renting your home doesn’t mean you can’t make it feel like it’s your own. You can still decorate it in a way that reflects your sense of style and unique personality!
Today, I’m sharing 10 renter-friendly ways you can decorate your walls, without damaging them, and still recoup your security deposit after moving out.
1. Hang your curtains up using command hooks
2. Peel and stick vinyl wall decals
Even if you own your home, this is still a beautiful way to decorate your walls without hiring expensive painters.
3. Add floating corner shelves
You can show off your decorative pieces or create more storage space. Get the tutorial here.
4. Use wrapping paper as wallpaper
5. Hang oversized wall art
You’d be surprised how much space you can cover with an oversized piece of artwork. It’ll look great!
6. Use fabric as wallpaper
7. Use washi tape to create an accent wall
Shop washi tape here.
8. Or use masking tape to create a patterned wall
9. Use contact paper on your kitchen walls, backsplash, or countertops
Shop contact paper here.
10. Create a gallery wall using floating shelves
This is another genius way to avoid drilling a bunch of holes into the wall. You’ll be able to put up as many photos as you’d like.
We all want to live in a space that reflects our personality and style. When you make these simple upgrades, it will completely transform the way you feel about your home!
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS 🙂