Did you know vinegar isn’t just great for cooking? It can also help you clean, deodorize, and disinfect just about anything in your home!
So if you want a better alternative to bleach and other cleaners with harsh chemicals, here’s 9 vinegar cleaning hacks you’ll definitely want to try:
1. Clean your coffee maker from the inside with vinegar.
If you enjoy a fresh cup of joe to help get your mornings started, don’t forget to clean your coffee maker from the inside out at least once per week with vinegar. This hack will make your coffee brew AND taste so much better! Learn more here.
2. Clean your microwave in 6 minutes.
Whoever discovered this hack is a genius! Just heat up 1 1/2 cup of water and 1/2 of cup vinegar in a microwave-safe bowl for 5 mins and then wipe it down. You’ll have a clean microwave in no time!
3. Clean your oven racks with vinegar and baking soda.
4. Or, use vinegar and baking soda to unclog your drains.
A clogged drain can be quite annoying and expensive to fix with a plumber. And you won’t even need to go out and buy Drano. You can make your own Drain Cleaner using just vinegar and baking soda!
5. Clean stubborn carpet stains using supplies you already have.
via Homemaker Chic
6. Soak your showerhead overnight in vinegar.
Let your showerhead soak in a bag of white vinegar overnight. You’ll wake up to a showerhead that is squeaky clean just in time for your morning bath.
7. Whiten your whites naturally.
This is a natural cleaner that will brighten dingy white socks, tees, and clothes without using bleach. And it really works! Here’s how.
8. Clean your shower and tub without the harmful fumes.
It’s the only 2 ingredients you’ll ever need. Make it here.
9. Clean your dishwasher in 3 easy steps.
This incredibly simple hack will finally help you get rid of standing water issues. Plus your dishwasher will smell great! Just follow these simple steps.
If you can stand the smell of vinegar, you should definitely give these chemical-free DIYs a try. What’s your favorite way to use vinegar?
SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS 🙂