This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our Website: http://bigfamilylittlebudget.com
A Blog For Moms takes your privacy seriously. By providing us with your personal data, you warrant to us that you are over 16 years of age.
One Way Stores LLC is the data controller and we are responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice)
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at email@example.com.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
- Information You Voluntarily Submit to our Website: Our Website may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to us by leaving a comment, subscribing to a newsletter, or submitting a contact form.
- Information We Collect from Others: We may receive information about you from other sources. For example, if you use a third-party software through the site, they may transfer information to us for fulfillment.
- Automatically-Collected Information: Our Website automatically collects certain information about you and the device with which you access our Website. For example, when you use our Website, our Website will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed our Website. Our Website may also collect information about actions you take when using our Website, such as links clicked.
- Cookies: Our Website may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by our Website. Our Website may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on our Website.
SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA
We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Our Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that our website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain our Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To track and measure advertising on our Website; or,
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary.
THIRD-PARTY USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information. Additionally, we may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of our Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. Our Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- Google Analytics – this service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on our Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Google Adsense – this service is used to manage our display advertisements. To provide personalized advertising options, Adsense may track your IP address or location. This information is not stored on the Website.
- Mailerlite – this service is used for delivery of email updates and newsletters. Mailerlite stores your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time in our sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent; however, we may disclose or transfer personal information collected through our Website to third parties who acquire all or a portion of our business, which may be the result of a merger, consolidation, or purchase of all or a portion of our assets, or in connection with any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding brought by or against us.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins, and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
We may use the standard “cookies” feature of major web browsers. We do not set any personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we employ any data-capture mechanisms on our Website other than cookies.
Cookies may also be used by third-party services, such as Google Analytics, as described herein.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by our Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
On our Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows us to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent.
Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if you agreed to receive marketing communications and you have not opted out of receiving such communications since.
However, you can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you OR by emailing us at email@example.com at any time.
YOUR RIGHTS RELATED TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Under data protection laws, EU residents have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights here: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you.
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law. We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements.
For tax purposes, the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers.
In some circumstances, we may anonymize your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
ASSIGNMENT OF RIGHTS
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
Last updated: December 2018